Whether you’re an established Portsmouth business or one of the many recent startups, great sales or even customer service training could make all the difference to your success.
At Think Wow, we can help you and your team convert prospects, generate more sales, and even sniff out improvements to your sales process!
Sales training in Portsmouth with Think Wow
Sales… one of the most unfairly criticised professions in the world, and yet salespeople are the main driving force in almost every single business.
Here at Think Wow, we LOVE sales.
In our experience, team members that have spent time in a sales role tend to have a better sense of how to keep customers loyal, have well-honed negotiation skills, and are often happy to share those hard-earned selling skills with new team members.
BUT – that doesn’t mean all salespeople are perfect…
Whatever our level of experience, we all need a refresh of our sales skills from time to time, and impactful sales training, underpinned by customer experience strategy, can be just the ticket to get your salespeople firing on all cylinders again.
One of the hardest decisions sales leaders face when looking to improve team performance is which of the many available sales training courses to invest in.
Sales management doesn’t want to waste precious time and budget on training programmes that don’t actually improve sales skills, but how to pick the best sales training course from a virtual world filled with sales gurus making grand and exciting promises?
Sales performance research in the US shows that for every dollar invested in training by a business, they earned $4.50 in return; so it’s not a question of if – but what?
Sales training for teams
So, you’ve decided you want to put your sales team through some sales training in Portsmouth. Perhaps your sales reps aren’t making the most of a great sales process, or that online sales training you bought them didn’t have the impact on the results you were hoping for?
Whatever the reason you’re considering sales management training programmes – Think Wow can help. We know that customer loyalty is key to the long-term success of a business and that excellent customer experience (CX) begins long before a customer actually places their order. This is why CX plays a core part in all sales coaching or sales training programmes we deliver.
A sales strategy that doesn’t have a laser focus on the lifetime revenue of a client isn’t going to make life easier for a sales leader – quite the opposite.
Sales management training
Our sales training experts in Portsmouth have taken the learning and sales conversations from years in front-line sales teams, as sales managers, and working as (and with) senior sales leaders.
They have waded through the jargon and doublespeak that populates many sales management training programmes (shocking though that might sound!) to create something that is largely bespoke to each organisation but includes the following core areas:
- Learning how to develop communication skills that allow for effective relationship building with all personality types/buyer personas
- Cold calling techniques to close sales and find more deals
- Using effective account management as the key to sustainable growth
- Building empathic listening skills
- Utilising modern selling (such as social selling and problem-solving)
- An engaging delivery style from our sales trainers (think interactive workshops as opposed to classroom style)
- An analytical approach to effectively manage sales opportunities
- What buyers say vs what they really mean
- How to use sales goals to achieve business targets
We can, of course, focus on any specific areas of opportunity you may have identified within your sales teams (or even your sales manager) to ensure your objectives for the sales training are achieved.
Of 1,000 sales professionals surveyed by Glassdoor.com, 68% plan to look for a new job in the next year, and 45% in the next three months!
I know what you’re thinking “there’s no way that applies to us!” and you know what – you’re probably right.
The fact you’re even here considering sales training for your team members means you’re probably keeping your sales teams fairly happy already.
That said, with 94 percent of employees stating they’d stay with a company longer if there were an investment in learning, is it really worth taking the risk?
A willingness to invest in the progression of teams is a key differentiator when it comes to retaining (and attracting) the best talent. So sales training could have even longer-term benefits than purely helping to improve sales results.
Our Sales Training in Portsmouth is perfect for:
- Sales leaders taking on a new or expanded role
- SMEs looking to accelerate organic growth and customer retention
- Teams with a complex sales cycle (or complex product/service)
- Salespeople who’ve tried other sales training courses and found them underwhelming or generic
- Businesses looking to develop an effective account management program
- Sales professionals who could unlock their full potential with 1-on-1 sales coaching
If you’re considering enhancing your teams’ sales performance, we’d love to help!